The Basic Job Description:
This exciting role will direct the engineering/maintenance operations for our InterContinental Houston Medical Center property to ensure the safety and comfort of hotel guests and employees and to ensure compliance with all Brand and federal, state, and/or local regulatory and inspection requirements. May have responsibility for the Loss Prevention function.
For a more detailed Job Description, Please visit the Career Opportunities at; http://www.intercontinentalhouston-mc.com/
or send your Resume to Leigh at email@example.com
The Sonesta Hotel located in the Galleria is looking to fill their Maintenance Manager Position. .Please visit the following link for more information and to fill out an Application;
This position leads the engineering department and is responsible for all of the maintenance, repair, and operation of equipment and systems of the property. This position is also responsible for the landscaping, life safety and security of the occupants, environmental initiatives, and maintaining the operation's vehicles and controlling the property's parking areas.
- Maintain the hotel facility and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Manage adequate inventory of parts, supplies, tools and material for the department
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations, such as fire alarms, and other life-safety situations
- Maintain a working knowledge of all federal, state, local laws, codes, and regulations
- Conducts walk-through and visually assesses the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structures of the Resort, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment
- Verifies completion of all routine maintenance on public spaces, meeting rooms, outlets, back of the house spaces and grounds. Verifies completion of all repairs, replacement, and renovation projects to offices and employee work areas
- Assure proper certification of all employee mechanics and technicians, as required
- Negotiate, prepare, and administer agreements and contracts with consultants and contractors
- Produce annual operating budget for payroll, expenses, utilities, and capital improvements
- Direct ADA compliance efforts of the property
- Minimum three years of leadership experience in the facilities management of related properties or other comparable business
- Proven track record in managing an efficient work force focusing on preventative maintenance of the asset's public areas, guestrooms, and physical property
- Experience in organizing, implementing, and maintaining a preventative maintenance tracking system and work order system Experience in coordinating and managing hospitality capital improvement projects (i.e. public areas and guestrooms renovations, FF&E repair and reupholstering, FF&E procurement, site and building maintenance and upgrades)
- A firm understanding of Federal, State and local codes as they apply to these fields
- Must have extensive working knowledge of building systems to include but not limited to; HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, roofs, building finishes, mechanical operations, energy management and Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Strong mathematical skills to complete reports, financial statements and forecasting
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Two Roads Hospitality is excited to announce a new property opening in the first quarter of 2019, Thompson Dallas at The Drever! Located in the bustling downtown business district of Dallas, TX, this hotel will be part of The Drever, a 50-story, 1.5-million-square-foot, mixed-used tower. The Thompson Dallas will feature 218 guest rooms (including two 2,500-square-foot his/hers penthouse suites on the 49th floor), four food and beverage outlets, and 12,0000 square feet of meeting space. Located on the 9th floor of the property will be an amenity-rich spa and wellness deck, a 4,500-square-foot fitness center and an outdoor infinity pool. Views from the 50th floor observation deck will be one that many guests look forward to experiencing! This new addition to the portfolio will honor the history and architectural splendor of the First National Bank of Dallas, while layering in the smart and sophisticated design that Thompson Hotels is known for. The Thompson Dallas is looking for talented team members who are passionate about delivering superlative service, able to maintain professionalism when welcoming the latest minted celebrity, and graciously accommodate each guest so they feel like the star that they are.
CHRIS A. RICHARDSON
Area Director of Engineering
TWO ROADS HOSPITALITY
2525 W. South Loop
Houston, TX 77027
T: +1 713.297.4332
M: +1 409.392.5151
Seeking a Chief Engineer / Dir of Engineering for a mid-sized hotel in Colorado. Multiple buildings with varied accommodations, meeting space, spa and fitness center and several f&b outlets.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Chief Engineer, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the entire hotel property, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and related equipment with particular attention towards safety, guest satisfaction, security and asset protection. In addition, you’ll be accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation.
Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Hospitality Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
Comply with Hospitality Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.